A1. (Hon Vill Ha) Puls. Puls (CD, Album, RE + CD, Comp + RM, Dig).
Puls was released on 26 August, 1982 and was the third album from Swedish pop group Gyllene Tider. The album peaked at No. 1 on the Swedish albums chart and No. 12 on the Norwegian albums chart. All lyrics and music written by Per Gessle except as noted. Jag vänder mig om" (music: Mats Persson and Per Gessle). Kustvägen söderut" (music: Persson & Gessle). Vandrar i ett sommarregn" (with Eva Dahlgren as guest singer).
Band Name Gyllene Tider. Released date 26 August 1982. Members owning this album0. 1. 2. Vän Till en Vän. 3. Sommartider.
Find a Gyllene Tider - Puls first pressing or reissue. Complete your Gyllene Tider collection. Gyllene Tider – Puls. Label: Parlophone – 7243 5 76785 2 0. Format: CD, Album, Reissue CD, Compilation All Media, Remastered, Digipak.
Gyllene Tider – Gyllene Tider is a Swedish pop group headed by singer, guitarist and songwriter Per Gessle. Few Scandinavians would not recognize the bands most famous song Sommartider, often played on the radio during late spring, the band is well known for its catchy choruses and light-weight lyrics about summer, teenage love and life in a small town in Sweden. The following year Puls was released, with the hits Sommartider, the group tried to break through to the American market in 1984 with the album Heartland under the name Roxette, however, the album flopped, selling only about 8,000 copies. The name Roxette was later used by Per Gessle to name his successful collaboration with Marie Fredriksson, in 1985 Gyllene Tider officially broke up.
|A1||(Hon Vill Ha) Puls|
|A2||Vän Till En Vän|
|A4||Jag Vänder Mej Om|
|A6||Vandrar I Ett Sommarregn|
|B2||Flickan I En Cole Porter-sång|
|B4||Honung Och Guld|
|B5||Som Regn På En Akvarell|
|B6||För Mycket Är Aldrig Nog|
|B7||Lova Att Du Aldrig Glömmer Bort Mej|
- Recorded At – EMI Studios, Stockholm
- Mixed At – EMI Studios, Stockholm
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Svenska AB
- Copyright (c) – EMI Svenska AB
- Arranged By – Gyllene Tider
- Arranged By [Strings], Accordion – Kjell Öhman
- Backing Vocals – Lasse Lindbom, Niklas Strömstedt
- Cello – Lena Thyregård, Olle Gustafsson
- Design – Kjell Andersson
- Mixed By – Björne Boström*, Lasse Lindbom, Mats Persson, Per Gessle
- Oboe – Bo Eriksson
- Performer – Anders Herrlin, Göran Fritzson, Mats Persson, Mickey Andersson*, Per Gessle
- Photography By – Calle Bengtsson
- Producer – Lasse Lindbom
- Recorded By – Björne Boström*
- Viola – Håkan Roos, Lars Arvinder
- Violin – Anders Dahl , Bertil Orsin, Claes Nilsson, Gunnar Michols, Lars Stegenberg, Tullo Galli
- Vocals – Eva Dahlgren
NotesRecorded at EMI Studio 1 & 2, Stockholm, between February and June 1982.
Mixed at EMI Studio 2.
℗ 1982 & © 1982 EMI Svenska AB
Made in Sweden
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: n©b
|7C 062-35935||Gyllene Tider||Puls (LP, Album, Gat)||Parlophone||7C 062-35935||Sweden||1982|
|0946 3 63080 2 9||Gyllene Tider||Puls (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Parlophone||0946 3 63080 2 9||Europe||2007|
|7243 5 76785 2 0||Gyllene Tider||Puls (CD, Album, RE + CD, Comp + RM, Dig)||Parlophone||7243 5 76785 2 0||Sweden||2004|
|7942212||Gyllene Tider||Puls (CD, Album, RE)||Parlophone||7942212||Sweden||1990|
|7C 262-35935||Gyllene Tider||Puls (Cass, Album)||Parlophone, EMI||7C 262-35935||Sweden||1982|