THE Street Sliders Sliders Collection BOX Album songs . low The Night!(Provided) . owmtown Sally(Provided) . んたがいないよる(Provided) . umpin' Shoes(Provided) . れちがい(Provided) . テン・ドール(Provided) . スターベイション(Provided) . ら犬にさえ. れない(Provided) . いどれDancer(Provided) 1. et It Roll(Provided) 1. oa・Lit-Tone(踊ろよベイビー)(Provided) 1. o Heavy(Provided) 1. obody can Catch Me(Provided) 1. りあえず,Dance(Provided) 1. 化者のゆううつ(Provided) 1. okyoシャッ.
Blues Rock The Rides. Lista de los grupos Blues Rock The Rides Can't Get Enough. añadir las palabras del álbum. Album Name Can't Get Enough. Data de aparición 26 Agosto 2013. Labels Ningun label conocida. Estilo MusicalBlues Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum2.
Can't Get Enough is the third studio album by American R&B/disco singer Barry White, released on August 6, 1974 by the 20th Century label. The album topped the R&B albums chart, his third album to do so. It also topped the Billboard 200 and peaked at on the UK Albums Chart. The album included two Billboard R&B number-one singles, "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" and "You're the First, the Last, My Everything"
Just Can’t Get Enough is the 3rd single of 1980s electro-pop group Depeche Mode and the 11th track from the album Speak & Spell. The single peaked at in the UK, making it their highest-charting single at the time. The B-side is Any Second Now. There is a Schizo Mix-Version of the track. It was the last single written by band leader Vince Clarke, who left the band soon after the song’s release in November 1981. Just Can’t Get Enough" Track Info.
Interestingly, a wholly separate mix of the B-side, "Any Second Now," ended up on the full-length album. The original instrumental mix adds more synths and overall sound, very much following in the vein of Kraftwerk but adding a more playful touch - just enough - to the crisp, clean atmosphere.
|1||Can't Get Enough||5:40|
|2||Catch A Fire||6:42|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Record Company – Epic/Sony Records
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Yoji Ichikawa
- Directed By [Art], Design – Norio Tanaka
- Drums, Percussion – Masao Suzuki
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Kohey Tsuchiya*
- Keyboards – Yasuharu Nakanishi
- Lyrics By, Music By – Hiro Murakoshi*
- Management – Emi Ito
- Producer – The Street Sliders
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tatsuya Sakamoto
- Vocals, Guitar – Hiroaki Murakoshi