The Private Ear is a eclectic fusion music album recording by ANDREAS WILLERS released in 1990 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. 1 The Private Ear 3:53 2 Left Over Night 7:44 3 Late News 8:41 4 Leaving Us 8:27 5 Petite Theatre 5:46 6 The Storm, Around The Fish, Berlin By The Sea 10:34 7 True Tune 5:14. Bass, Other – Martin Lillich (tracks 5,7) Cymbals – Michael Clifton (track 7) Clarinets, Saxophone – Louis Sclavis Guitars, Electronics – Andreas Willers Voice – Gabriele Hasler. Sound Aspects Records – SAS CD 034 (Germany).
Artist: Andreas Willers Title: The Private Ear Year Of Release: 1990 Label: Sound Aspects Genre: Avant-Garde, Modern Creative, Sound Aspects Quality: FLAC (tracks+. Tracklist: 1. The Private Ear (3:55) 2. Left Over Right (7:46) 3. Late News (8:41) 4. Leaving Us (8:29) 5. Petite Theatre (5:47) 6. The Storm, Around the Fish, Berlin by the Sea (10:36) 7. True Tune (5:14).
The Private Ear '1990. 1. (00:03:53) Andreas Willers - The Private Ear. 2. (00:07:44) Andreas Willers - Left Over Right.
Please disable your ad blocker or, better yet, upgrade to Radio Plus. The music will continue in seconds. Select to cast music to your TV or stereo Please download the Slacker Radio app to complete the upgrade process. GET APP. Please visit ww. lacker. Listen to now in your mobile browser.
Andreas Willers – Guitars and Electronic Percussion Louis Sclavis – Clarinets and Soprano Saxophone Gabriele Hasler – Voice Martin Lillich – Bass , Shaker Michael Clifton – Cymbals.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Private Ear||3:53|
|2||Left Over Night||7:44|
Acoustic Bass – Martin LillichCymbal – Michael Clifton
|6||The Storm / Around The Fish / Berlin By The Sea||10:34|
Other [Shaker] – Martin Lillich
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – de Freitas Sound Aspects
- Copyright (c) – de Freitas Sound Aspects
- Mastered At – Bauer Studios Ludwigsburg
- Recorded At – BIT-Tonstudio
- Manufactured By – Interpress
- Bass Clarinet – Louis Sclavis (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Clarinet [Bb Clarinet] – Louis Sclavis (tracks: 2, 3)
- Design [Album] – Harold Vits
- Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Drum Machine, Electronics [Percussion] – Andreas Willers
- Engineer, Programmed By [Sound, Sequence] – Knut Jens
- Executive-Producer – Pedro De Freitas
- Mastered By – J. Wohleben*
- Photography By [Cover] – Werner Spurgart
- Photography By [Liner Photo] – Norbert Michalke
- Producer – Andreas Willers
- Voice – Gabriele Hasler (tracks: 2, 5, 6)
NotesRecorded February - May 1989 at BIT Studio, West-Berlin
Track 4 was self recorded direct to Digital Audio Tape, December 1989
Mastered January 1990 at Studio Bauer, Ludwigsburg
Made in W. Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 8883
- Matrix / Runout: INTERPRESS SASCD-034 12
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Rights Society: GEMA