Making Enemies Is Good. Hard-Rock Backyard Babies. 队列表 Hard-Rock Backyard Babies Making Enemies Is Good. Band Name Backyard Babies. Album Name Making Enemies Is Good.
You can get here Making Enemies Is Good Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. Backyard Babies Backyard Babies. Backyard Babies Them XX. Backyard Babies People Like People Like People Like Us. Backyard Babies Diesel and Power. Backyard Babies Independent Days. Backyard Babies From Demos to Demons (disc 2: 1990-1992).
Backyard Babies released their debut album Diesel & Power in 1994. The music on it took influences from rock, punk and blues. In addition to the album the band also released the single "Electric Suzy" with a cover of "Taxi Driver" by Hanoi Rocks as the B-side. After touring with former Hanoi Rocks members in Demolition 23 and doing a short headline tour in late 1995, premiering new songs that remain unreleased, the band was put on hiatus, as guitarist Dregen formed the garage rock band The Hellacopters. The Babies recorded a follow-up to Total 13, titled Making Enemies is Good which has been described by some critics as a more "controlled chaos" approach than their previous effort. Two of the singles from it were hits "The Clash" and "Brand New Hate", the latter of which was co-written with Ginger. They toured in support of the album with Motörhead.
B Backyard Babies Making enemies is good. Makin' enemies is good Makin' enemies is good Makin' enemies is good. Of all the sharks in all the waters I cut but I don't bleed And you can feed me babe, feed me babe It's all I need. And makin' enemies is good I've got a brand new hate for you Makin' enemies is good Yeah! Mind over matter Mind over matter. I don't need your fake assed friendship Or your silicon sympathy You've got a brand new fuck you enemy. And makin' enemies is good I've got a brand new hate for you Makin' enemies is good Yeah! Mind over matter Mind over matter Mind over matter Mind over matter. I don't hear you I don't need to I don't hear you I don't need to. Waaah!
Making Enemies Is Good. Senior Mastering Engineer.
Video clip and lyrics Bigger WA Trigger by Backyard Babies. Run into a future Try not hiding from my past I’m looking for tomorrow And the next day just a. .Bigger WA Trigger - lyrics. B Backyard Babies Making enemies is good. What were you thinkin’ When you went down? It’s kinda funny Since we always stuck around What were you doin’ What went so bad? You and me together And everything we had. Run into a future Try not hiding from my past I’m looking for tomorrow And the next day just as fast. Only one Only lonely one.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Love To Roll
Featuring – Amir Chamdin, Leila K
|3||Brand New Hate
Programmed By – BlumpyWritten-By – Ginger
Programmed By – Blumpy
Lead Vocals – Dregen
Written-By – Wikström*, Thomander*
|7||My Demonic Side||3:36|
|8||The Kids Are Right
Performer [The Kids] – Emilia Brown, Linda Åslund, Nicole Gylemo, Oscar Hårleman, Stellan Rutstam
Congas – Fredrik GilleProgrammed By, Keyboards – Amir Chamdin, Mattias Tegnér
Backing Vocals [The Jet-Set Quire] – Conny Bloom, Kara Killen, Lena Victorin
|11||Too Tough To Make Some Friends||2:17|
Arranged By [Strings] – Hans GardemarPiano – Martin HederosStrings – Hanna Nisonen, Magnus Ericsson , Per Helders, Peter GardemarWritten-By – Tyla
|13||Bigger W/A Trigger||2:07|
- Record Company – BMG
- Recorded At – Great Linford Manor
- Recorded At – Megaphon Studio
- Recorded At – MVG Studios
- Recorded At – AKM Studio
- Mixed At – Extasy Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Armoury Studios
- Mixed At – AKM Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Sweden AB
- Copyright (c) – BMG Sweden AB
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Scandinavia
- Pressed By – Sonopress – A-53493
- Distributed By – BMG Entertainment
- A&R – Per Kviman, Per Lindholm
- Artwork – Dregen, Micke*
- Bass – Johan Blomquist
- Drums, Percussion – Peder Carlsson
- Engineer – Andrew Scarth
- Engineer [Additional] – Bill Malina, Brian Sperber, Mike Senior, Paul Silveira, Ronnie Rivera, Stefan Samuelsson, Ulf Kruckenberg
- Guitar, Backing Vocals [Sidekick Vocals], Tambourine, Maracas – Dregen
- Keyboards – Tomas Skogsberg
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Nicke Borg
- Management – Autostrada, Michael Sundén
- Mastered By – George Marino (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 9 to 13), Peter In de Betou (tracks: 4, 6, 8)
- Mixed By – Adam Kviman (tracks: 6, 9), Joe Barresi (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10 to 13 ), Randy Staub (tracks: 3)
- Photography By – Peter Gehrke
- Producer – Adam Kviman (tracks: 6), Backyard Babies, Tomas Skogsberg (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 13)
- Written-By – Backyard Babies
NotesRecorded at Great Linford Manor, Milton Keynes. Megaphon Studios, Stockholm. MVG Studios, Stockholm and AKM Studio, Vaxholm.
Mixed at Extasy Studios, Hollywood except: "Brand New Hate" mixed at Armoury Studios, Vancouver, "Ex-Files" and "The Clash" mixed at AKM Studio, Vaxholm.
Mastered at Sterling Sound NYC except: "The Clash", "The Kids Are Right" and "Colours" mastered at Cutting Room, Solna.
Published by Warner Chappell Music Scandinavia.
℗ & © 2001 BMG Sweden AB. Distributed by the local BMG company.
A unit of BMG Entertainment.
Made in the EU.
Jewel case with transparent tray. 8p. foldout inlay with lyrics, images and credits.
Some copies were issued with a round yellow sticker stating 'Support Act from AC/DC •Tour 2000•' and the release catalogue number.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 43218 59582 0
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 01892
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0799
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress logo] A-53493/4321859582 A
|74321 85561 2||Backyard Babies||Making Enemies Is Good (CD, Album)||BMG Sweden, RCA||74321 85561 2||Sweden||2001|
|74321 85561 2||Backyard Babies||Making Enemies Is Good (CD, Album, RP)||BMG Sweden, RCA||74321 85561 2||Sweden||Unknown|
|74321 855611||Backyard Babies||Making Enemies Is Good (LP, Album)||RCA, BMG Sweden||74321 855611||Europe||2001|
|74321 855611||Backyard Babies||Making Enemies Is Good (LP, Album, RE)||RCA, Sony Music||74321 855611||Europe||2015|
|74321 861692||Backyard Babies||Making Enemies Is Good (CD, Album, Dig)||RCA||74321 861692||Europe||2001|