The Ghost is a tour-only album by Songs: Ohia. It was recorded by Jason Molina on a boombox at his home in Chicago, Illinois, United States, and released by Secretly Canadian on March 1, 1999. All songs written by Jason Molina. The Dark Wrong Turn". Ruby Eyes in the Fog". At Certain Hours It All Breaks Down". One Harrowing Night".
Includes unlimited streaming of Sombre Doom via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 2 days. Purchasable with gift card. Fucking crushing, straight evil music. I only recently discovered . and I've been listening to this Sombre Doom EP constantly. I gotta check out their other releases. Keep making your deadly death metal yo.
Band name Music genre Lyrical themes Album title Song title Label Artist User profile Google. Lyrical themes: Bloodcult, Nationalism, Paganism, National Socialism.
Meliora is the third full-length studio album by Swedish heavy metal band Ghost BC. The album was released on August 21, 2015. This album marked the retiring of lead vocalist Papa Emeritus II’s stage name, who now goes by Papa Emeritus III. From Revolver Magazine: It has been widely reported that Meliora marks the debut of a new singer, Papa Emeritus III, who is the successor of Papa Emeritus I and II- the vocalists on ‘Opus Eponymous’ and ‘Infestissumam,’ respectively.
Ghost Stories’ is restrained and less grandiose, yet very self-conscious, like the band is trying to sound different. Chris Martin’s pain doesn’t make for great breakup songs. There’s just no margin for error. This is the problem with Coldplay’s new album, Ghost Stories. In case you’ve been living under a rock on Mars for the past few months, here’s a quick primer to get you up to speed.
|2||Follow Me Down||2:43|
|3||Waiting For The Sun||2:58|
|4||The Girl With The Red In Her Hair||3:25|
|7||Crawlin Over The Ground||7:33|
|10||Bottles Of Minds||4:03|
- Mastered At – Deluxe Mastering
- Accordion – Mischa Hermen (tracks: 7)
- Bass – Mark Morgan (tracks: 1, 4, 9), Nathan Burgess (tracks: 1, 4, 8)
- Drums – Dylan Thomas (tracks: 1 to 9, 11), Fionn Napier (tracks: 10)
- Guitar – Leo Price (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 7)
- Guitar, Vocals, Bass, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Effects, Recorder, Organ, MIDI Controller, Percussion, Glockenspiel, Shaker, Percussion, Other [Magic Time Machine] – Michael Caterer
- Keyboards – Nathan Burgess (tracks: 2)
- Mastered By – Adam Dempsey
- Mixed By – Mark Morgan , Michael Caterer
- Oboe – Mischa Hermen (tracks: 4, 9)
- Recorded By – Mark Morgan (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11), Michael Caterer (tracks: 6)
- Violin – Ron Allen (tracks: 4, 7, 9)
- Vocals – Jade McNally (tracks: 7, 9, 10), Mark Morgan (tracks: 9), Nathan Burgess (tracks: 4)
- Written-By – Leo Price (tracks: 6), Michael Caterer (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11)