In December 2008, their second album entitled "Second Hand" was released, under the label of Upstar/Sony Music. The album was the result of the innovative collaboration between the band and famous Greek folk songwriter Thanassis Papakonstantinou who also produced it, hosting widely acclaimed guest musicians from a broad range of musical background of the local scene, such as Fotis Siotas, Yiorgos Georgiades, Sofia Eukleidou, Marily Milia, Pantelis Stoikos and others
Night on Earth is a 1991 film written and directed by Jim Jarmusch. It is a collection of five vignettes, taking place during the same night, concerning the temporary bond formed between taxi driver and passenger in five cities: Los Angeles, New York, Paris, Rome, and Helsinki. Jarmusch wrote the screenplay in about eight days, and the choice of certain cities was largely based on the actors with whom he wanted to work. The soundtrack of the same name is by Tom Waits.
Exclusively for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). Last Night On Earth' seems like a natural progression for the band. The first album was upbeat and spoke about being in love; the second was about the devastation of the breakup and life wasn't going to be the same; and now the third is saying 'hey, you know what? life does go on and things are looking good. So for me I thought the subject matter was a perfect progression. Thanks to Charlie Fink - who is a genius songwriter. For me the more electronic sounds on this third album work perfectly because of the subject matter
Last Night on Earth is the third studio album by the English indie folk band Noah and the Whale. It was released on 7 March 2011 on Mercury Records. It peaked to number 8 on the UK Albums Chart. The first single from the album was ". Following The First Days of Spring (2009), the band's original drummer, Doug Fink, left to complete his medical training
Follow Night On Earth to never miss another show. Peter Erskine, Lars Danielsson, Athens Camerata, Dimitris Houndis & Renato Ripo) The Future Kings of England - The March of the Mad Clowns Konk - Baby Dee Dif Juz - Twin And Earth Dirty Three - Summer's Lost Heart Free Fall – Cinereus Günter Schickert - Wanderer. More from Night On Earth.
Aggressive Fiery Harsh Hostile Intense Malevolent Menacing Nihilistic Rousing Tense/Anxious Visceral Volatile. Dawn of Relic are so obsessed with the creepy fantasy-horror tales of . Lovecraft that their second album was even called Lovecraftian Dark, but as a whole, the Finnish black metal act are neither lyrically eldritch nor musically intriguing enough to own that particular musical association.
Last Night On Earth (CDr, Album, Copy Prot. Noah & The Whale. Last Night On Earth (CD-ROM, Album, Promo).
A Night On Earth Lyrics. this dunce What's to be seen now together we'll see Oh the train it rolls hard on the cold steel track
|1||Γλώσσες Του Κάμπου||2:37|
|10||Within The Fire||5:23|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (Greece) A.E.
- Copyright (c) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (Greece) A.E.
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Acoustic Guitar – Λάμπης Κουντουρόγιαννης (tracks: 4, 10)
- Bass – Panos Bourazanis
- Cello – Marily Milia (tracks: 2, 7, 8), Sofia Efkleidou* (tracks: 8, 11)
- Double Bass – Γιώργος Γεωργιάδης (tracks: 5)
- Drums – Alex Stavropoulos (tracks: 10), Vangelis Kotzampasis
- Electric Bass – Πέτρος Λαμπρίδης (tracks: 10)
- Electric Guitar – Dimitris Aronis (tracks: 4), Vasilis Lagos
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Χρήστος Μέγας
- Piano – Costinho
- Remix, Co-producer – Digital Alkemist (tracks: 6)
- Sound Designer, Mixed By, Programmed By [Bass Programming] – Δημήτρης Μυγιάκης (tracks: 1, 6)
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Κλείτος Κυριακίδης (tracks: 5, 7)
- Trumpet – Παντελής Στόϊκος (tracks: 3)
- Viola – Φώτης Σιώτας (tracks: 7, 8, 11)
- Vocals – Σοφία Σαρρή*
NotesΒασισμένα σε τραγούδια και σκοπούς του Θανάση Παπακωνσταντίνου.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 86973 58482 8