1, 8: Freiburg Concert Multitrack Recording at the Zelt-Musik-Festival June, 24th 1994 2 to 7: Cologne Concert Multitrack Recording at the E-Werk October, 28th 1994. 1 to 3, 5 to 7: Published: Temple Music 4: Published: Bruce Music 8: Published: Burlington Music.
Only for completionists (3%). Considering the band were only in existence for three years they had enormous impact on the progressive and jazz rock scenes, and to hear them again some twenty-two years after they broke up is quite something (even more remarkable is that they are soon to release a new studio album and are touring again!). The band came from many backgrounds, but brought into the rock arena a strong love and understanding for both the blues and jazz.
Album Name LiveS - The Reunion Concerts 1994. Erscheinungsdatum 1995. Recorded live at Zelt-Musik-Festival, Freiburg, Germany, 24/06/1994 (tracks 1 & 8) and at the E-Werk, Cologne, Germany, 28/10/1994 (tracks 2-5). 1. Those About to Die. 3. The Valentyne Suite. b, February's Valentyne. c, The Grass Is Always Greener. 4. Theme for an Imaginary Western. 5. The Machine Demands Another Sacrifice.
Colosseum LiveS – The Reunion Concerts. LiveS The Reunion Concerts 1994 is a live album by English progressive jazz-rock band Colosseum. It includes two tracks from their reunion concert at the Zelt-Musik-Festival in Freiburg, Germany and six tracks from the second reunion concert at the E-Werk in Cologne, Germany. In 2003 Live Cologne 1994 was released, which contains the rest of the titles played in Reunion Concerts 1994 in Cologne.
Valentyne Suite Colosseum. Introduction To Colosseum. Those Who Are About To Die We Salute You (Expanded version) Colosseum. Yandı Ha Yandı Cem Erdost İleri
Filmed for German television, it resulted in the Reunion Concerts 1994 live album which was released the following year. A video of the gig also hit the shelves, and later a DVD, with this two-disc set completing the package, as the CD features the songs left off the original live album. Those include an exuberant sax-led take on "Those About to Die," a wild ride through "Skellington," and a quartet of excellent covers which all featured on the band's 1971 Colosseum Live album.
Colosseum LiveS - The Reunion Concerts (1994). Colosseum Live is a live album by Colosseum, released in 1971. It was one of the band's most commercially successful albums, remaining in the UK Albums Chart for six weeks and peaking at number 1. .This album was recorded at Manchester University (March 18, 1971) and the Big Apple, Brighton (March 27, 1971), on the "Daughter of Time" tour. After "Colosseum Live", the band broke up for 23 years and reunited in 1994.
Daughter Of Time by Colosseum. The Grass Is Greener by Colosseum. Tomorrow’s Blues by Colosseum. Theme For A Reunion by Colosseum. Valentyne Suite by Colosseum. Those Who Are About To Die Salute You by Colosseum. View all albums . Colosseum LiveS (The Reunion Concerts 1994).
followed by. Bread and Circuses. php?title Colosseum LiveS – The Reunion Concerts&oldid 847506557. MusicBrainz release group ID.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Those About To Die||5:06|
Lyrics By, Music By – James Litherland
|The Valentyne Suite|
|3-3||The Grass Is Always Greener||9:47|
|4||Theme For An Imaginary Western
Lyrics By – Jack BruceMusic By – Pete Brown
|5||The Machine Demands Another Sacrifice
Lyrics By – Pete Brown Music By – Dick Heckstall-Smith, James Litherland
Lyrics By – Chris Farlowe, Dick Heckstall-SmithMusic By – Dave Greenslade, Dick Heckstall-Smith
|8||Stormy Monday Blues||12:11|
- Produced For – Temple Music
- Recorded At – Zelt Music Festival, Freiburg
- Recorded At – E-Werk, Köln
- Mixed At – Temple Music Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Temple Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Intuition Music & Media GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Temple Music
- Copyright (c) – Intuition Music & Media GmbH
- Published By – Temple Music
- Published By – Bruce Music
- Published By – Burlington Music
- Artwork, Design – Kalle Paltzer
- Bass Guitar, Vocals, Other [Hartke Amplification] – Mark Clarke
- Composed By – Farlowe* (tracks: 7), Greensalde* (tracks: 1, 3, 7), Heckstall-Smith* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7), Bruce* (tracks: 4), Litherland* (tracks: 2, 5), Hiseman* (tracks: 1, 3, 6), Brown* (tracks: 4, 5), Walker* (tracks: 8), Reeves* (tracks: 1, 3)
- Coordinator [Co-ordination] – Gerd Schulz-Pilath
- Drums [Pearl], Cymbal [Paiste Cymbals], Gong – Jon Hiseman
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Clem Clempson
- Keyboards [Roland U20, EMU Proteus 2], Organ [Hammond], Vibraphone [Premier] – Dave Greenslade
- Lighting [Concert Lighting] – Marc O'Kelly
- Liner Notes – Jon Hiseman
- Mixed By [Remix] – Dave Greenslade, Jon Hiseman
- Photography By – Kerstin Stelter
- Producer – Jon Hiseman
- Recorded By [Cologne] – Axel Speelmans
- Recorded By [Freiburg] – Gibbs Platen
- Stage Manager – Barry Venn
- Technician [Concert Sound] – Miles Ashton
- Technician [Onstage Monitor Mix] – Jochen Kreeck
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Dick Heckstall-Smith
- Vocals – Chris Farlowe
Notes1, 8: Freiburg Concert Multitrack Recording at the Zelt-Musik-Festival June, 24th 1994
2 to 7: Cologne Concert Multitrack Recording at the E-Werk October, 28th 1994
1 to 3, 5 to 7: Published: Temple Music
4: Published: Bruce Music
8: Published: Burlington Music
℗+© 1995 Temple Music/IMM
Jewel case with anthracite tray, 16p. b/w booklet with 4c front and rear.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 011687 316021
- Barcode (Scanned): 4011687316021
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 8399
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): *** INT 3160 2-CA *** 95022102 ***
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 ): L401
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 6804
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): *** INT 3160 2-CA *** 95022102 ***
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): L401
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 6808
|INT 3160 2||Colosseum||Colosseum LiveS (The Reunion Concerts 1994) (CD, Album)||Intuition Records||INT 3160 2||Germany||1995|
|CMRCD1355||Colosseum||The Reunion Concerts 1994 (CD, Album, RE)||Castle Music||CMRCD1355||Europe||2006|