Mutant Chronicles™ and related logos, characters, names and distinctive likenesses are trademarks and registered trademarks of Mutant Chronicles International Inc. and/or Campfame Limited. 2008 Campfame Limited.
The Corporate Council. Mutant Chronicles (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). 05. Give Me Twenty Men. Richard Wells. 06. Mitch and Adelaide. 09. The Killing Fields.
More by Richard Wells. Being Human Series 3 (Original Television Soundtrack). Overkill 2. Global Shockwave. Listen to Mutant Chronicles now. Listen to Mutant Chronicles in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Home Soundtrack Movie Soundtracks Mutant Chronicles Soundtrack By Richard Wells. Mutant Chronicles Soundtrack By Richard Wells. Posted on June 6, 2019. Previous article Gone Baby Gone Soundtrack By Harry Gregson-Williams. Next article Battle with the Colossus Soundtrack By Ferdk.
Album · 2005 · 15 Songs. Jared and Mulgarath Fight for the Chronicles. Aliens (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). House of Sand and Fog (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Titanic and Other Film Scores of James Horner.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II - The Secret of the Ooze: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the licensed soundtrack to the 1991 New Line Cinema film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze. It was released by SBK Records on March 26, 1991. The atmosphere of this collection is much more kid friendly than the previous album.
In Dying Arms - Original Sin (2016). Genre: Metalcore Country: USA Quality: 320 kbps Tracklist: 01 Conversion 02 Do As We Say, Not As We Do 03 Hypocritical Faith (feat. Lee Zook Of Blood Of The Martyrs) 04 Shallow Believers 05 Kingdom.
|2||The Night Before||1:38|
|4||The Corporate Council||1:39|
|5||Give Me Twenty Men||2:26|
|6||Mitch And Adelaide||2:29|
|8||The City Burns||0:57|
|9||The Killing Fields||2:58|
|11||The Lost City||1:45|
|12||How Much Do You Weigh?||1:40|
|17||Tunnel Of Bones||3:51|
|18||Leap Of Faith||2:37|
|19||Mutant Chronicles End Credits||7:36|
- Choir [Vocals] – Synergy Vocals*
- Composed By [Music Composed By], Keyboards, Programmed By [Programming] – Richard Wells
- Conductor – Benjamin Wallfisch
- Contractor [Musician's Contractor For Buick Productions] – Hilary Skewes
- Contractor [Vocal Contractor] – Micaela Haslam
- Coordinator – Sarah Ramey
- Coordinator [Release Co-ordination] – David Stoner
- Copyist [Music Preparation] – Colin Rae
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Fiona Cruickshank, Nick Taylor
- Engineer [Music Engineer] – Jake Jackson
- Executive Producer [Executive Soundtrack Album Producer For Silva Screen Records] – Reynold D'Silva
- Executive Producer [Executive Soundtrack Album Producers] – Janice Ginsberg, Jon Katz
- Flute [Flutes], Panpipes [Pan Pipes] – Tony Hinnigan
- Guitar, Chak'chas [Chuk Chuk Tang], Lute – Robert Foster
- Leader [Orchestra Leader] – Marcia Crayford
- Mastered By [Cd Mastered By] – Mazen Murad
- Orchestrated By [Music] – Benjamin Wallfisch, Richard Wells
- Percussion, Guitar, Erhu – Andy Reynolds
- Supervised By [Music Supervised For Air-edel] – Alison Wright
NotesMusic Recorded at Air Lyndhurst Studios.
Music Mixed at Air-Edel Studios.
CD Mastered at Metropolis.
Published by A.P.E.P. MUSIC PUBLISHING (ASCAP).
Administered worldwide by UNIVERSAL MUSIC CORP. (ASCAP).
Special thanks to Simon Hunter, Edward R Pressman, Sirish Malde, Andy Reynolds, Tony Hinnigan, Robert Foster, Jake Jackson, Phil Sawyer, Alex Golding, Ben Wllfisch, Mazen Murad, Malene Wells, Olivia Wells and Sebastian Wells.
© 2008 Campfane Limited. Mutant Chronicles™ and related logos, characters, names and distinctive likenesses are trademarks and registered trademarks of Mutant Chronicles International Inc. and/or Campfame Limited.
℗ 2008 Campfame Limited. © 2009 Campfame Limited.
Issued under license by Silva Screen Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 38572 12872 2
- Label Code: LC 07371