Post-punk Big Audio Dynamite. Band Name Big Audio Dynamite. Album Name No. 10, Upping St. Type Album. Data wpisu Październik 1986. Wydawcy Sony Music CBS Records. Styl muzycznyPost-punk. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album1. 1. C'mon Every Beatbox.
Strummer, in turn, cowrote a number of the tracks on the second . album, No. 10, Upping S. which he also co-produced. With Jones committed to . Strummer moved on to various solo projects and screen acting work. Simonon formed a band called Havana 3am. Headon recorded a solo album, before once again spiraling into drug abuse. They had been offered stupid amounts of money to do it, but they were very good at keeping the moral high ground and saying no. But I think if Dad hadn't died, it would have happened. It felt like it was in the ai.
Big Audio Dynamite No 10 Upping St Compact Disc CD Columbia Mick Jones . Amanda Weatherford Nadeau. Hallmark GIFT OF MEMORIES Album Kit Wedding Baby Anniversary New Factory Sealed
While it may pain some of us to admit it, a lot of our favourite metal bands have made at least one irredeemable stinker of an album. and so on. But what about those bands with the perfect streak? Those that, throughout their entire career, have been able to somehow provide nothing but good, hearty metal again and again? These are the bands that we will be recognising for their unyielding craftsmanship here today.
Swan upping’, when the swans are marked, is an annual ritual on the Thames. Spencer said this work was inspired while he was in church and could hear people on the river outside. He explained: ‘the village seemed as much a part of the atmosphere prevalent in the church as the most holy part of the church. This fusion of the everyday and the divine was typical of his attitude to his Christian faith. The completion of this work was delayed by Spencer’s involvement.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||C'mon Every Beatbox||5:20|
|A2||Beyond The Pale
Written By – Strummer / Jones
|A3||Limbo The Law
Written By – Strummer / Jones / DonovanWritten-By – Donovan*
Written By – Strummer / Jones / Letts / RobertsWritten-By – Roberts*
|B4||Dial A Hitman
Performer [Phone Call] – Larry Fishburne, Matt Dillon
Written By – Strummer / Jones
- Distributed By – CBS (Portugal) Música E Discos, Lda.
- Manufactured By – CBS (Portugal) Música E Discos, Lda.
- Edited By – Chep Nunez*
- Engineer – Paul "Groucho" Smykle
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alan Moulder, Dennis Mitchell, Mark Stent
- Human Beatbox – Sipho Johnson*
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Producer – Joe Strummer, Mick Jones
- Remix, Drum Programming [Additional Beats] – Sam Sever
- Technician [Dynamite] – Adam "Flea" Newman
- Vocals – Don Letts
- Vocals, Bass – Leo Williams
- Vocals, Drums – Greg Roberts
- Vocals, Guitar – Mick Jones
- Vocals, Keyboards – Dan Donovan
- Written By – Jones / Letts (tracks: A1, A4, B3, B4)
- Written-By – Letts* (tracks: A1, A4, B2 to B4), Strummer* (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B2, B5), Jones* (tracks: A1, A4, B2 to B4)
NotesManufactured in Portugal.
Inner Sleeve with lyrics.
Execução: Gráfica Monumental
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 01-450137-A HP-PORTUGAL
- Matrix / Runout: 01-450137-B HP-PORTUGAL
- Rights Society: SPA
|C 40445, BFC 40445||Big Audio Dynamite||No. 10, Upping St. (LP, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||C 40445, BFC 40445||US||1986|
|16696||Big Audio Dynamite||No. 10, Upping St. (Cass, Album)||CBS||16696||Brazil||1986|
|450137 4||Big Audio Dynamite||No. 10, Upping St. (Cass, Album, Dol)||CBS||450137 4||Greece||1986|
|CK 40705||Big Audio Dynamite||No. 10, Upping St (CD, Album, RE)||Columbia||CK 40705||US||Unknown|
|CBS 450137 1, 450137 1||B.A.D.*||No. 10, Upping St. (LP, Album, Promo)||CBS, CBS||CBS 450137 1, 450137 1||UK & Europe||1986|